Monday, September 04, 2006

Anybody out there?

I'm not sure if anyone is reading this anymore, but I figure it doesn't hurt to keep writing. I have been trying to keep up with my running while dealing with the beginning of the school year. I have been doing ok with it, but am ready to get into a better routine. Now that school is officially underway I think I can establish something that works. All of that didn't keep me from running 8.5 miles this weekend. Cindy, Jamie, and I wound our way through the Presidio on a gorgeous run. I don't think that the other two knew what kind of hills we were going to be doing, but they hung in there with me and were happy with the run at the end.

School started on Tuesday as did coaching. I taught my college quest class to the seniors all day and then jumped headlong into 7th grade volleyball. I had 13 on my original roster and 15 girls showed up. On Wednesday another girl jumped on board and now I have 16. 16 12 year olds have more energy than anything else I have seen. I will be enlisting the help of some of the varsity players to keep everyone on task.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home